We continue with our selections of websites and mobile applications for those seeking employment in Spanish-speaking countries. After talking about Spain and Mexico, today is the turn for Colombia:
1. Employment: Hand in hand with Casa Editorial El Tiempo, perhaps the most popular option in the country with tens of thousands of offers in the most varied categories. A section for the hydrocarbons sector and a premium version stand out in their novelties.
2. Computrabajo: Another well-known job bank with thousands of offers throughout the national territory. Its filters are a great feature.
3. SENA Public Employment Agency: SENA, in addition to the valuable training, has a huge catalog of offers particularly useful – although not exclusively – for people with technical skills.
4. SITP: The Bogot Integrated Public Transport System continues to require thousands of drivers and the details of the offer – including the data of the associated private companies – can be found on the mentioned page.
5. Employment Service: The search engine of the Public Employment Service stands out for the number of offers, especially by the agencies with which it has agreements.
6. El Tiempo Classifieds: More than 15,000 job offers from those that appear in the El Tiempo newspaper, among others.
7. Compensation: Although it does not have a specific page to search for offers, this family compensation fund has a striking physical employment agency whose offers are linked to those of the Public Employment Service.
8. Universia Colombia: Offers for students (work practices) and professionals from the hand of this international network of Universities and their business partners.
9. Job Opportunity: A search engine that considers job offers from multiple local employment agencies and networks.
10. ZonaJobs: It enjoys the participation of large companies in the country who, in addition to the public offer, have personalized pages on the portal.
11. Jobs.com.co: An important job bank that in addition to the large number of vacancies offers specialized articles on the task of getting a job.
12. Ecopetrol jobs: The enormous presence of Ecopetrol in the national territory has required it to consider its own employment agency. On the linked site it is possible to sign up for categories of offers for professionals.
13. Trabajando.com.co: With 16 years of experience, this job market indexes a considerable bunch of options, most of them, to work in the center of the country.
14. Linkedin: An unrivaled showcase in which maintaining a complete and updated professional profile can bring multiple opportunities to life.
Talentbox: A platform where talents apply to job offers automatically after creating their resume. This means that only with the user registering and creating their resume correctly, be visible to different companies and apply to their vacancies.
The job posting catalog available on Indeed.com is enhanced by a mobile-friendly search engine, management of favorite offers, and location filters.
2. Trovit Employment:
Also with many offers on its website, filters that take advantage of the user's location, an option to save ads as favorites and a practical search engine. It also offers an alert system.
And, speaking of notifications, we cannot ignore Jobeeper who indexes the job offers of popular agencies and alerts the user as soon as an advertisement of interest appears for their field of action.