It is widely known that for a couple of decades, many artists have resorted to using in a more than evident way the Autotone, which is an artificial effect that eliminates any out of tune or error when singing, so it would be difficult to sound bad.
And although previously it was more difficult to access these tools because they were in special programs and paymentsNow it is extremely easy to find applications that offer that precise service, have the autotone effect and tune the voice to levels so impressive that they are not credible. This is how this tool works.
Keep in mind that obviously, not all the options that we find to download are going to be 100% reliable, or of high quality, far from it. However, This is where Voloco comes in, one of those apps that are recommended and that is the best option for those who want to try the autotune effect.
This app developed by Resonant Cavity, what you are looking for is align our voice with the notes of the track that is playing, process it and output it in a fully edited way, highlighting pitch-shifting effects, vocoder harmony and voice coding.
The fact of using all the tools that this app provides is something that must be taken care of, with the clear objective of not passing us in terms of the effects, as these can be quite powerful.
Now, regarding the operation of Voloco itself and the steps that must be followed to use it correctly, once we download the app, let’s enter and accept the permission of the microphone they request, we will be shown in a detailed way, the procedure that we will have to follow to apply a basic Autotune to our voice, which is the following:
– The first thing to do is click on the + button found in the app’s lobby, on the main screen.
– Select Record Audio or Record Video if that’s what you prefer and move on.
– The moment of truth has come, the moment to select the vocal effect and the other factors that will determine the result of the recording.
– In Effect, you can choose the type of autotune you want, although for now there is only one free package, the so-called Starter Package. As for the rest of the pay, some stand out like Chilling, P-Tain, Duft Pank, among others.
– Now in the Mix section, you can regulate the volume of your voice and the music track, remaining in the way that seems most comfortable for you. There will be other sections that you can configure previously, such as Note and EQ / Reverb.
– Once all the above is ready, you can click on the red button to start recording and that’s it. Remember to cool your throat a bit and practice without the program to really be prepared.
– Next to the red button there should be another button with the symbol of a musical note, and it is there where the sound tracks that you can choose to be in your recording will be.
– When you are finished, save the recording and listen to what you just created.
Voloco is an app that already has more than 10 million downloads and that should not be a coincidence. Initially it turns out to be free, although to have all the functions you must pay a subscription of $ 4.99 per month, or 24.99 per year.
Below we leave the Voloco link so you can download it from Google Play for free.