One of the functions that is being used the most in TikTok, the short video app owned by Bytedance, is the duet. This, in summary, allows you to perform the same actions or react to the video of a friend or even a famous person and upload it together with them, which looks pretty cool, not to mention easy to do.
So, if you are looking to make this type of video and you still do not know how to achieve it, keep reading, since in this post we will help you so that you can do it with the following steps.
How to do a do on TikTok
– Download the TikTok application on your mobile iOS (from this link in the App Store) and Android (through this link from Google Play).
– Once inside, find a video that you like and make sure it is a video that obviously justifies your duet, try to do something creative.
– When you have found it, click on the Share option, which is on the right side of the screen identified with an arrow or a few dots.
– At the moment this tab is displayed, various options will be shown to share the video. You will have to click on the one marked Do.
– The app process the video and the same TikTok interface divide the screen in two, so that you can now start recording your part.
– Hold down the red button for as long as you think necessary to record your video and that’s it.
– Click on the red icon that is positioned to the right of the button to finish with the engraving part.
– Finally, click on Next, then on the Publish button and voila, the video will be published.
Now, with this in mind, it is also important to have enough followers to see your videos, and in this article we explain in depth how to get thousands or millions of users in a few months.