WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messenger social networks today. In addition to the basic messages, you can also make calls, video calls, share photos, audios, documents, do group chats and more.
It is a free application that has evolved with each of its updates. It has emoticons and gifs, but a few months ago, with one of its updates, they added the famous stickers. Despite the fact that these already had time in the market, WhatsApp took a little longer to add them.
In the beginning, WhatsApp had stickers that were small cups of tea and some animals, but this did not stop there. After a while this app allows you to save the stickers they send you, save and create your own folder to share them with others.
These are the steps to make WhatsApp Stickers
If you are one of those who loves being able to use something different and give a more fun touch to your conversations, this time we will explain how you can create your stickers and save them to share them.
Being able to do it is very simple and in the Play Store you will find several applications to create them, such as Sticker Studio and Sticker Maker. In this case we will recommend one of them: Sticker Studio is one of the most used by users despite being basic but it is very easy to use.
- Download the application on your mobile from your Play Store.
- Open the app and choose with which photo you want to make your stickers.
- Crop the photo the way you want, you just have to draw the outline.
- You can add a letter.
- Create a package in which you will keep the stickers, they must have a minimum of 3.
- Then, to be able to have them on your WhatsApp, you just have to enter the WhatsApp icon that appears in the upper right corner of the app.
- Then enter WhatsApp and voila, you already have your stickers there and you can share them with your friends.
This application allows you to create up to 30 stickers per package. Download and join this world. All this is for Android devices, in the case of iOS it is practically the same, but the app is different: Sticker Marker Studio and WSTick.